Posts by ItalianNamec

imo it should not be harder to exp a character but should "help us a bit" increasing of not too much the rate. let's guys remember this is still a private server. about maniac and engineer class as i already said in some other post i think it will be released after the final game version, if the developers and staff will choice to imploy it. my point is that increasing rate a bit will not make people spam for weeks to get some rare item and/or level up characters to level 70(that required almost 6 moths or more for most of the community, unless some "hidden trick").

by the way a turtle will not have those kind of problems, nor a crane. just swordsman and fighters. but is not still an huge problem if you know how to balance in game.

Yeah, I can't wait for Engineer and Gun Maniac, because it will be my main champion. That's why I suggest to develop new races under thread or alike before start create one and we can do that already. And when game will be fully working and have Engineer it can be started to development in game. :) :P

well ya when i started my "career" on dbo i was surprised of the gun maniac and engineer class (that's a reference to bulma and her father btw) i wanted to test them out, spent first days asking like all days in trade chat and lfp when they will ever get released. i've reached all my goals in game but not the one to try them out :(

you have probably played too much dragon ball xenoverse lol. btw making gun maniac and engineer class is already a work hard as hell, and that's already in the client side even if it never released. just imagine creating from 0 a new class, new animations, emoticons (obviously) and new quests. would take up a year with a team of 20 people (and 20 is not enough tho).

that requires some 3D model experience for edit those things. i don't think it would be impossible to do but after you have completed such thing you should add it in the database (for hairs). for a tail i think you should take example from vegeta/nappa from TMQ for have a fair animation of it.

Hei guys this is ItalianNamec and I want to show you, in the case you did missed this epic game that I bought some week ago (legendary edition).

Game Name:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hardware Requirements:

Minimum:

CPU: Info
    CPU Speed: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or equivalent processor
    RAM: 2 GB
    Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM - NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT & ATI Radeon X1800.
    Sound Card: Yes
    Free Disk Space: 6 GB

Recommended:

CPU:Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
    CPU Speed:Info
    RAM:4 GB
    Video Card:DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1 GB of RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher)
    Sound Card:Yes
    Free Disk Space:6 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot-8.jpg

skyrim-screenshots-e3-2011-05.jpg

My personal impressions:

I did not spent much time in game (currently I have 22 hours) but I think I learned a lot from the game (I've finished the main quest afterall). So ya I've talked about main quest story, because the game have several quests and not everyone is from the main story, let's call them side quest. Basically you can increase your "game duration" by buying all DLCs (recommended) for have more contents in game such as armors weapons or spells and obviously watch the enchanting story going on. The coolest thing of this game is that you must make your own decision in every quest, everything depends on you (will not depend on the race you will choice at the begin) you can choice your ally, your follower and what your path will be, if you will walk into the darkness or will choice the path of being the skyrim's hero.

The DLC that came out are:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard (if yuo want to buy just a DLC i suggest yo buy this) 19,99 €

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dragonborn 19,99 €

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Hearthfire 4,99 €

Skyrim High Resolution Texture Pack (free)

In che senso solo per 14 giorni?
    Tengono aperto un server per soli 14 giorni? O ne stanno creando un altro più stabile ?

beh servirà per provare le nuove implementazioni nel server spero vivamente che mettano la funzione del budokai o qualche evento random tanto per. il gioco visto dal punto di vista tecnico è pieno zeppo di contenuti e c'è bisogno di un bel lavoro dietro comunque spero che questo ti potrà essere utile Servers schedule

contatta l'amministratore, non penso che ci siano altri migliori di lui che possano aiutarti, comunque ho cercato un po in giro e non sei l'unico ansi ce ne sono un bel po di persone con questo problema. pensandoci credo sia questione di IP, ma è solo una supposizione ed al quanto scontata :huh:

for the people raging about +15 ticket i remember you it's just for 15 days, is not a permanent ticket and is useful for budokai. it's just one for weapon and another one for gear it does not make you be invincible, bonuses on gear does. OT server crashed again.