Posts by Dendeee

wOAH. How about you show some proof of it being op LUL guess what you can't. Hey if i was a random u woulnt be stalking me every budo to check if i win. And fyi my dc has a aura for so long now ;-;

Woah u talk like you know so much. Kid buu is only good on a lvl 70 karma fully buffed crit and +12++
    How about you try to farm at 45 cap with a ultis kid buu and then farm with his spins.
    How about you try to pvp without kid buu ( where u have skills like cluster bomb, spins, heal, debuff, kds), and then do it with kid buu where u dont stand a chance against any class .-.
    Kid buu is trash compared to other transformations.

Kid buu at 45 cap does 1k dmg with genocide, 2k crit with +10 gloves. Spins do 2,5+k / hit.
    But hey i guess kid buu is the broken one. Lmao

Q : Where do I get dogis?

A : For free, you can get the Goku dogi from token shop for 4600 token, which is waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive, I suggest you to loot garbage from mobs, collect some zeni, like 500-800k and buy a decent looking one from auction house.

owo its 3,5k tokens

These updates are making the game less enjoyable. Doesn’t even want to play anymore. The moderations and game needs a lot of fixes. But instead of that all we’re getting are more flaws that kills thr game experience for people that used to enoy the game.

I litteraly got to 45 with a Ultimate, farmed about 10 hours and bought a sh*t ton of kid clocks,u70s,dogi balls,autopots, brown boxes from ppl. Made +11-+13 gear lvl 41 max stats without using cash items .-.

And ppl still say that the game is too hard. lol. ok.

then you probbably didn’t know about the lvl 20-50 popo boxes where all the ppl used to farm them ?

The drop rates on retail where horrible also. To me this seems a little lower, however I could have just had an 'unlucky' day.

I dropped 1 ball in the 2 hunt sessions. I must have killed over 50 dragon ball mobs in that time.

I use to average 2 or 3 balls per session on retail DBO.

Well idk bout you but i used to get 7 db's / hour in retail dbo.

In retail dbo popo boxes always had a db on them so you could just farm them there. Here it ain't like that making it kinda difficult to get the dragon balls.

Get rid of the U70's from the cash shop for now till 70 cap is back. Don't transform the stones from u70 to u55 thats just retarded.

Dem lvl 29's running around with 100 + u70 purples

I mean the review is terible. It's biased crap. You need to submerge yourself into the gameplay experience not by walking around with a lvl 1 at the namekian start area. You need to spend hours grinding / questing till your at least lvl 50 then you might be able to go "on a killing rampage". You expected to kamehame with a namekian? bruh. You should have read about the classes. Or at least someone to guide you instead of making a fool out of yourself.