Posts by arwe2793

I love current DB System, its what i always wanted, 24/7 with small drop chance, but icon gives 100% db. No need to wait for event (work/school), and when You see icon You can be sure You gonna get db. For me its ok, no need changes.

Yeas, i dont suggest any changes just a cool and nostalgic old school dragon ball radar item as a limited time colectible XD

Vehistles i would love to see:

Gokus flying nimbus, golden one for pure hart and black one for evil hearts (in one of kid quests where you meet chi chi in past, on frypan mountain, in a cut scene goku fly to u with a nimbus, so you kind of have a model for it in system files...)

Dogiss i would love to see:

broly from dbs with undershirt and without,(like in dbo ur they nailed broly dogi)

Broly from dbz (old school)

Super men dogi, with cape(one with s letter on chest and other one with goku z emblem in super men style)

Hakai shin, lord beerus dogi

Whis dogi

Kid buu pants ans shoes dogi

Fat majin buu dogi

Goku time patroler dogi from heroes

Vegeta time patriler dogi from heroes

Future trunks sleeveles with a blue jacket and without (from bojack movie)

Mr popo dogi.

Golden freeza dogi

Baby vegeta dogi from gt

Uub dogi from gtpan gt dogi

Vegeta gt dogi

Goku dbs dogi, one whis made it and sign it

More pets:

Poop with a face in diferent colors (from dbs episode where goku meets arrale and dr slump)

Mini shenron and mini porunga, abtainee by wishing shenron one of these. (Tier 3 dragon balls could summon porunga instead a shenron)

Luud from gt

Wigs/hats

Ssj 4 goku, gojan, vegeta, gogeta hairs

More different aureoles, rainbow color, sinister, evil ones ...

Kid goku backpack from first time leap quests where u meet grandpa gohan

Black and red dragon balls sticking from your forehead (like evil shenroms had in gt)

More auras, put auras overides, like when you dash ir charge rp, buy for cash ofc.

Hi i like current dragon ball hunting system, anyway, i have idea of a old scool dragon radar, could be a evemt where you get a dragon ball radar item and after using a radar, a dragon ball spawn rate qould increase like 10 percet or something, not to crazy, the radar would be rare one time use item that can be obtained at a limited time event

Hi, could you increase max allowed camera fov by atleast 2x or 3x. In setting there is only 3 levels of fov and for me, i like to play amd see my character far :) its easier to farm like this. Thank you

So what is the story line of these clients? Is 1.6 ot 0.5 is a modified original client from tw or its custom made from scratch client :O?

Hi, as far as i know, dbog is still runing on v1 client, is there plans to update to v2? I heard that v2 actualy not as good as v1 in terms of adding new items in to game or something.

this is old bug but i see it still not fixed. if i set max allowed resolution in game, next time i lounch a game, he scree is to big and i only see corner of login panel... now if in a launcher here would be options settings with a way to set resolution and windowed mode, i think that would fix issue, now i need to redownlaod and reinstall a game ;)X(

I have a event idea, could be a foot race of players, just runing, vehistles, flying and teleportation would be disablet for participans. Would be check points, if a mob kills you, u spawn back to last check point. The race would be from kokara to end game map and everyone would have lvl 1 stats, no buffs, no gear stats.

Do not put every dogi in the game in the wagu machine at once.

Make a list of "rare/exclusive dogis" and pick just 1 or 2 to per month to be in the wagu machine and keep a few to give only via events.

It gives an idea of "cycle" and it makes you decide if you want to spend a lot of zeni to buy the dogi in the AH or wait X time to be available in wagu machine/event again.

This would be much more exciting when you see a player wearing a rare dogi.

Yeas, rare dogis should be rare dogis, plus some new dogis in future could be as a queast reward. So it would be extra rare since not everyoneis doing side quests

any chance to block the sale of cash items? now economy is basically, buy cash points, get dogis and sell them in auction house, buy gear and upgrade stones and sell it on AH

but then, free to play palayers wont be able to get dogi, i think cash items should be taxed extra, like 50% of price deducted by system. So.if i want to sell dogi for 1m, i only would get 500k, (ofc probably then dogi prices would increase by 50%) or some kind of tracking system where you wont be able to sell more than 2 cash items at same time

Only stuff that gives no advantage, vehistles is ok, cosmetics is ok, kid clock, auras, keys, flight skill.i would like if dogis would have weekly rotation, like 10 random dogis every week, but dont put the best ones at same time, gogeta, vegito, trunks, sajamen... Should be rare ones. dogi should be something hard to get. Plus machine that drops random item from the list, like dogi, upgrade stone, xp boost. I also dont like idea where good stats gear is easy to get, would be cool to see gear drop rates original from taiwan server, also in dbour, a good dogi cost 100m zeni from AH... Zeni drop rate should be from original taiwan server, I do realy like where dbo zenkai server is going to, original experiance from taiwan server. Plus add new dogis like broly from dbz and broly from dbs XD