我觉得我的人品很差应该的不到钥匙咯!唉~~~~(I think my character is poor should be the keys! Oh ~ ~ ~ ~)

• 其实呢,我是非常想得到钥匙的,但是人品差没办法,看样子是得不到了,所以就等待公测,但是公测现在赞的人才9500多,我又不会VPN代理,所以就赞不了。希望大家多多支持DBO,会VPN代理的都去赞一个。希望到公测时,不要不能注册哦~~~~~(In fact, I am very want to get the key, but the character difference no way, seems to be not to, so wait for the beta beta, but now the praise of the personnel more than 9500, I will not VPN proxy, so we can not praise. I hope everyone can support DBO, VPN agent to a praise. Hope to the public, not to be enrolled.)

• 其实呢,我是非常想得到钥匙的,但是人品差没办法,看样子是得不到了,所以就等待公测,但是公测现在赞的人才9500多,我又不会VPN代理,所以就赞不了。希望大家多多支持DBO,会VPN代理的都去赞一个。希望到公测时,不要不能注册哦~~~~~(In fact, I am very want to get the key, but the character difference no way, seems to be not to, so wait for the beta beta, but now the praise of the personnel more than 9500, I will not VPN proxy, so we can not praise. I hope everyone can support DBO, VPN agent to a praise. Hope to the public, not to be enrolled.)

不能等待公测,开放的阿尔法。不用担心,虽然我说英语,我们可以找到一种方法,没有翻译说话

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!