Killed My speed run

• pretty sure it was 50 b4,he updated the timerifts recently tho(i tried and immediatly did it the first time,was already lvl 30 tho).
    i just got the skills to test them a little and now im waiting for the open beta,since there will be the last datawipe once it changes pre-open too open beta

• By the way.. I wasn't doubting you, I really want to know though :thumbsup:

I told you, you play the game. You don't talk to anyone, just quests and quests. U use xp pots. I used 3 only from level 1-30. Don't do TLQ because they take too long and thats it. Same thing with path of exile, I finish whole game in like 10 hours and to rest guys it take like 2-3 days.

• I told you, you play the game. You don't talk to anyone, just quests and quests. U use xp pots. I used 3 only from level 1-30. Don't do TLQ because they take too long and thats it. Same thing with path of exile, I finish whole game in like 10 hours and to rest guys it take like 2-3 days.

that's what I do, occasionally people actually talk English to me and I start talking.. but that's rare *cough* it still took me a whole day of playing to get to 30. 1st day I only got to play a little before I went to bed since I was downloading the game, 2nd day I played all day did 100% every quest in the first 1-20 area.

Hell.. I don't have a single friend on the game at all lol, was tough doing red ribbon HQ ruins alone, now I'm at 32. At 30 I stopped for a few days to farm zeni so I could buy stuff and upgrade that stuff, since I was dieing 99 times at the ribbon HQ. I'm still confused about some quests, I have like 10 lvl 22 quests that I don't know what to do for them because they don't have pointers, and going to ribbon HQ didn't seem to work either, is there some other dungeon in korin area that I'm missing?

And PoE in 10 hours?.. that's just insane, ok.. maybe it was easy, but the grind for gear doe?

• that's what I do, occasionally people actually talk English to me and I start talking.. but that's rare *cough* it still took me a whole day of playing to get to 30. 1st day I only got to play a little before I went to bed since I was downloading the game, 2nd day I played all day did 100% every quest in the first 1-20 area.
    Hell.. I don't have a single friend on the game at all lol, was tough doing red ribbon HQ ruins alone, now I'm at 32. At 30 I stopped for a few days to farm zeni so I could buy stuff and upgrade that stuff, since I was dieing 99 times at the ribbon HQ. I'm still confused about some quests, I have like 10 lvl 22 quests that I don't know what to do for them because they don't have pointers, and going to ribbon HQ didn't seem to work either, is there some other dungeon in korin area that I'm missing?

And PoE in 10 hours?.. that's just insane, ok.. maybe it was easy, but the grind for gear doe?

I play poe since beta. I am God there :D But I am not only one, streamers like Mathil, Zizz, Raiz, they finish it even faster than I do.

• Okay.

When it comes to mmos in general I'm an extremely quick leveler even with me rushing while playing the game, no breaks, not talking to anyone, using exp scrolls, speed killing mobs i was only able to reach level 30 in 7 hours in the current state of the game. If you are able to do it in 4 hours right now then you are not ''Just playing the game'' If you are then props to you lool but i seriously doubt it

• When it comes to mmos in general I'm an extremely quick leveler even with me rushing while playing the game, no breaks, not talking to anyone, using exp scrolls, speed killing mobs i was only able to reach level 30 in 7 hours in the current state of the game. If you are able to do it in 4 hours right now then you are not ''Just playing the game'' If you are then props to you lool but i seriously doubt it

It was bit more than 4h but yea I am just playing trust me. I did level 20+ chars to 70 man on taiwan and here on new servers 2 more so yea. Its easy when you know everything where to go, what to do for each quest and so on. Some people don't know they need to check power level of npc for level 1. -.- *Just saying* :D

• It was bit more than 4h but yea I am just playing trust me. I did level 20+ chars to 70 man on taiwan and here on new servers 2 more so yea. Its easy when you know everything where to go, what to do for each quest and so on. Some people don't know they need to check power level of npc for level 1. -.- *Just saying* :D

LoL (story of my life when i first played the game.. the powerlevel part ) i get that but before i even attempt speed level i make one character to experience the quests once i have then i create another one to speed run it :p so I knew what to do from the get go so all i had to do then was just go as fast as possible and got that result :P but meh

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!