If Beta is Over We All lost again characters?

• Yes I am aware that they now do mean the same thing. However no I was not trying to prove said other user wrong I was doing my best to clear it up for myself because I started to believe I was wrong, presenting the evidence I thought made me understand what I was saying was right for those who needed to know the answers and were clicking on this link.

And I agree. just because they are different words and phrases it doesn't mean they can not mean the same thing however in this sense we have to be careful of wording as the 3 variations of the last severs have been very close and confused newcomers. This is why I thought she was confused as it may have been a different step in the overall progress.

Again, thanks for clearing it up.

Alright, good to hear. Hmm, I see, it makes sense since one can start doubting their own information and don't want to spread false info, I apologize for thinking otherwise. You have a valid point, well atleast next time when someone says something like Pre-beta, you can clear it up for anyone who may get confused by the term.

Anytime, glad to be of help.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!