Time rift bug?

• went into the time rift for the world martial arts tournament. Everything is still in korean inspite of english patch, but i get the jist of what to do...or so i thought. Chi-chi has me running around asking people if theyve seen goku. After asking a few people it doesnt indicate what else to do. I went all over the map and tried talking to Chi-chi again and nothing happens. There something wrong with this quest?

• went into the time rift for the world martial arts tournament. Everything is still in korean inspite of english patch, but i get the jist of what to do...or so i thought. Chi-chi has me running around asking people if theyve seen goku. After asking a few people it doesnt indicate what else to do. I went all over the map and tried talking to Chi-chi again and nothing happens. There something wrong with this quest?

make sure you talked to the old lady, the little girl then the indian girl. after you talk to the indian girl goku will be behind the musicans in a bush. after you talk to goku he will start to follow you. take him to chi chi. after that just follow chi chi and you should know what to do from there. if this doesnt work try forfiting the quest and accepting it again then just do the same as i said.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!