Sub vs Cash shop?

• I was thinking about something and was mainly curious about people opinions about it, Would it be better (as in for the server costs and stability) for a continuous flow of money via a small sub (Something like 5USD/month) instead of the cash shop?

The reason is, as is I am new to the game and after playing many many games (Asian MMOs) with cash shops and reading a bunch of stuff about the original version of Dragon ball Online I would hate to see this become a cash shop p2w style and would much rather pay a small sub for stable servers and no cash shop (well just not p2w stuff like upgrade tokens or something)

I think it would be nice as then hopefully the game wouldn't become pay2win and also hopefully the cashflow would be enough for stable servers and whatever else they need to maintain the server.

with the amount for the sub i cant imagine it could be too high and as I said above I think 5USD (or better AUD =P) would be a kinda fair price, but there would need to obviously need to be lots of talk first.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!