SPAWN TIME!!!

• I know it might sound like I am in rage because of the title, but I am not xD Though it is a problem.
    I have no problem with Dungeon mobs having to spawn every century (Hyperbole) but the fact that regular mobs take about 10 minutes to spawn is a little too long, don't ya think?
    My and a friend of mine were trying to kill the Tiger Saibamen near the beach and it took us like 30 minutes to finish the quest (required 7)
    First, we were interrupted by a majin that just came in and took away 2 of the tiger saibamen. We just said "Ok then, guess we can wait a couple of minutes for them to re-spawn. And by the time they re-spawned we have duel each other 4 times xD (each duel taking about 30 seconds and like another 2 to 3 minutes of us getting ready and typing!)
    This is understandably a huge problem, we are now in a time where less than a half of our community have DBOG and are playing. (The servers can't hold over 200,000 players)
    when at a time all servers will be busy 24/7 this can be really bad to deal with. This doesn't seem to happen in the start villages because you take so long killing mobs you just don't know (also there is a huge number of them in one place that it wouldn't normally matter.)
    This is not a problem around lvl 1-29 because you lvl up very rapidly that it wouldn't matter how fast the mobs respawn because there won't be competition for them, but when you reach higher lvls 35-50 there is big competition for such mobs. Especially with supers and bosses. I am in Channel 2 and I regularly see people just chilling near the spawn place of a super because so many people try to kill it.
    I am not saying that this is more important that anything else, but I seem to see huge potential problem to the initial release of the game. For this matter I only suggest a much lower time of spawn. I hope this is understandable!
    Thanks for reading and stay B4.DA.$$

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!