Poko Priest Demon Summoning

• To the DBO DEVELOPER's Team,

Poko Priests are unable to summon their Demon Gods.. This is a big bug that needs to be fixed, as it affects the entire Master Class, Poko Priest.

This game is in its Pre-Open Beta, and ofcourse it is expected to have bugs like this. But, developers are not saying anything in regards to this. Atleast, I couldnt find anything in the Forum regarding this bug (Sorry if it has been discussed by a developer elsewhere).

If you could atleast, let us know that, this bug is being looked into, or will be fixed in near future or something like that.

Because, it is unfair, that only bugs from most commonly played Master Classess are being taken seriously and that, since not many Poko priests are in the game, it is not considered important, or not given importance.

And again, I am not being silly or anything. I am just another Die Hard fan of DBO, and i was waiting so long to play the Poko Priest character, and now that i have it, I couldnt play the important part of it, the Summoning.,

Demon summoning, makes it so much easier for lvl up, as it is easy to do missions and PvM., it is so hard to do without the summons, as i have to spam myself too much of healing spells., like Dende Priest.,

So please look into the issue, and kindly acknowledge that atleast this thread is being read by a developers.,

Thanks
    LoKesH

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!