• Hi again, frequently i see people saying ''DW sucks'' ''SK is a better tank'' ''SK better at pvp and pve'' ''DW never was better than SK'' . So the question is;

Is really Dark Warrior useless from any point of view? Hmmmmmmmmm i would say NO, Shadow Knight and Dark Warrior are way way way different to be compared.

Shadow Knight Heal = Single Target
    Dark Warrior Heal = AOE
    Shadow Knight AOE skills = 3
    Dark Warrior AOE skills = 5
    Shadow Knight = no DEF
    Dark Warrior = Even higher LP + high DEF

Dragon's Protection is an Party Buff very useful, it's the IRON DEFENSE of this game, considering that Nameks have clothes with high DEF.
    Dragon's Pledge is perfect for mobs and being immortal to them.

Shadow Knight best skill is Bold Strike = Single Target. But, they have Deception, maxed, it takes the aggro in 35M RADIUS . The biggest AOE skill is Energy Siege from Dark Warrior, but this taunt skill from SK is even bigger. Dark Warrior's have Powerful Roar, but it's just 14M radius. Excluding that DW is far away best at PvE.

With Dark Warrior you can easily farm and quest. Also with Shadow Knight, but he will NEVER be better than DW at PvE. So you can freely choose any of them, both are great choices and pretty much easier than leveling Figthers.

And stop saying things like ''Karma PVP Plasma PVE, DW PVE SK PVP'' Any subclass may be PVP or PVE, even hybrids, you make your own build. So stop tagging them. DW may do PvP and SK may do PvE, but we know where they are better.

• I like DW, one of my fav. class but he's weak. Weak in attack, weak in tanking.
    Boss will stun Your DW when Your taunt start to end and You will lose agro. SK got also agro from attack (DW atk. suck) and Dragons Will.

In my opion DW is only best for farming. CD gear + energy siege and at the end, before mobs die, You use Punishment to heal yourself and end of battle with full LP. Very cool for farming. Don't try to make him tank, SK is better.

For PvP MAYBE with Mystic Attack (pull arm) and Confusion You could do something I believe.
    DW need 2-3x longer "Powerfull Roar" taunt that also generate high amount of agro and he will be better tank.

• I like DW, one of my fav. class but he's weak. Weak in attack, weak in tanking.
    Boss will stun Your DW when Your taunt start to end and You will lose agro. SK got also agro from attack (DW atk. suck) and Dragons Will.

In my opion DW is only best for farming. CD gear + energy siege and at the end, before mobs die, You use Punishment to heal yourself and end of battle with full LP. Very cool for farming. Don't try to make him tank, SK is better.

For PvP MAYBE with Mystic Attack (pull arm) and Confusion You could do something I believe.
    DW need 2-3x longer "Powerfull Roar" taunt that also generate high amount of agro and he will be better tank.

So what would do SK to kill mobs? Spam Bold strike until they die? Nameks don't have high damage, that's why they have ''Draconic Curse'' which decreases def in area, DW has low cooldown AOE skills to keep the aggro from everyone. There are really few SK who max Dragon's Will or neither add that line with Deception, They are going always full pvp with mystic hand. SK will also get stunned by the boss, and he will die way too fast than DW, since he does not have a monster defense as DW, and he won't heal high amount of LP also dealing AOE damage. Of course with a good party everything could happen, but tank still being DW's job. Draconic Righteousness is made for DW too, for his big AOE energy siege. But i know that even DW needs to be way stronger at so many aspects. The development team never was focused into upgrading him.

• ,,DW has low cooldown AOE skills to keep the aggro from everyone''
    Yeah for sure 3k spammable DW AoE makes more agro than Turtle 50k Kamehameha :>

Have You ever seen any CCBD top floors with DW as tank? DW at Kraken?

SK except taunt makes agro by his attacks. DW not.

,,The development team never was focused into upgrading him."

Becouse original DBO devs vere stupid noobs. OP Speed attacks, fking crits, 1st stun = 50% of win already, reflects, %LP etc, Cash Shop P2W etc.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!