Lets Save Our Memories about PreBeta.

• Hello Guys i Hope You Enjoy this PreBeta.
    All of us now Are PreBeta Players After Some Times All what We Have Done in Our Accounts Will be Deleted
    So I Just Wana To make Something That Can Save Some of what we have Done in this Pierod So
    The Somthing what will Save Some memories is somthing like Album From 16 Photo 4 Photo For Each Channel.
    2.How We Can do this Event:
    2.1 first of all we need to get help From some of the Officers Of this Server.
    2.2 This Event will be on 4 Days Every Day Photo For the all Channels(with this We Can Let More Players Be in Our Photos)
    2.3 The Officers Will Set Time And Place For Each Day From the For Days. to gather the players there .
    2.4 The Officers Will tell the players in the server About this event , and Give them some Information about it.
    2.5 The Photos that we Get Should Be posted In The Offical Fourm in this server If thats Possible
    and I hope that they Can insert it in the Luncher Of this Game ^^.
    2.6 I hope you like this event any one who want to add any somthing Please Comment In this thread.
    i know this will be to hard to Acomplish But i beleive that we can FINISH this EVENT IN PERFECT WAY.
    Daneos I Hope To Hear What Do you think about this Event.
    By SonKhaled.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!