unable to open client past login screen.

• When i put my client into full screen it first, distorted the colours of my entire laptop and the resolution as well. I closed it yet my laptop stayed the same as if i had something open. Today I fired it up again and it was full screen by default, when i got to the login screen it was discoloured and once i added my info the screen went completely black. IS there a way to disable the login screen remotely like from the file root instead of the game?

• Tried to screen shot how terrible it got but actually the screen shot came out with positive colours. I was able to open my game after re-updating the language patch download and then once I got in I just checked windowed mode again and everything is back to normal. You could close this thread i believe i won't have the same issue again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!