Missions Help

• Hi, this might sound stupid to a lot of you but last night in Kokkara Village I think it was, I had a mission to talk to a Martial Artist trainer called Mr Toto(i think was his name, cant check because servers are down) and after I spoke to him he told me to do something but I skipped it by accident and when I speak to him again it's in japanese or korean or chinese or whatever it is and now it says I have no missions so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next lol, anyone know what to do?

• Hmm you might have received the mission. Best advice to you once the servers are back up is press J to open up your Journal, and forfeit it if you have it, and then you should be able to talk to him again... If not you might have to completely relog before speaking to him.

• Hmm you might have received the mission. Best advice to you once the servers are back up is press J to open up your Journal, and forfeit it if you have it, and then you should be able to talk to him again... If not you might have to completely relog before speaking to him.

It's back on now and there's nothing in my journal :(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!