• Need to fix that fucking bug that teleports you when you relog
    I was playing for 2 hours red pants amry hq got almost till the end beast stuned me i couldnt move needed to relog and because of the fucking bug i got stuck next to the map idk where and had do begin doing that again it's not the first time that this is happening :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

• This is a Pre-Open Beta: meaning not a finished game, meaning there are bugs. If you don't like it nobody is forcing you to play. No need to post threads with "fuck fuck" every once in a while and some red smileys. If you are not ready to live with some bugs during your gameplay, I strongly suggest you wait till open beta release.

However, if you really want to REPORT a bug, do it nicely. Post screens, explain the bug better, and most importantly check if someone already reported it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!