Internet Usage?

• Hey guys, B4.DA.$$ here and today I just want to answer, or at least discuss, DBOG's internet usage.
    2 days ago I received a message from my internet company that I've reach 800 GB of internet usage for this month.
    Today, the message says I used up to 905 GB.
    Here is the deal right now. My internet is 1 TB a month, and it seems that I rarely do anything on my computer but do my homework and play DBOG.
    I have 2 other devices that use internet, but I turn them on once every 3 days for 2-3 hours!
    If I exceed this 1 TB limit, then I'll have to give $50 for the company to add me an extra 0.5 TB.
    What I want to know is,
    does anyone have a good idea on how much this game uses the internet per hour?
    For example, I used to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on my PS4 and I learnt that it uses 11.8 GB in around an hour.

I tried to figure out how much this game uses my connection and how much it wastes it during an hour, but I came up with no results.

Feel Free to drop an answer or an estimate or even discuss this problem with the community!!

As always, stay B4.DA.$$

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!