Dragon Ball wishes

• The zeni output has always been pathetic... I believe it's multiplicative, ie: The more you wish for zeni the greater the amount you'll earn, but I believe it caps at about 5kk (5,000,000) which is hilariously bad considering how often the dragon ball hunt is, and how rare the darn things are to begin with >_>. Once you reach level 50+, you'll start to make 150,000 from loot drops alone every 10 minutes or so, giving about 900,000 per hour, so it doesn't take long for the casual player to reach that much loot.

And it only gets better from there; Not to mention the rarity f the gear you find might have an incredible value on the Auction House, for example certain rare/excellent items have high CON stats (10 or more) which you could sell for (depending on the level) 800,000-5,000,000+++!!!

So seriously, just use the wishes to gain your race transformation (I consider the dragon-buffs to be completely worthless right now considering pvp as a whole isn't functional... Nameks are currently the best class because of high CON alone, and the meta-game is almost completely centered upon how much LP you have. I've seen level 30's 2 shot level 60's >_>)

Also if you are truly curious about the initial output of zeni from the dragon, I believe it's around 100-500,000... Again, absolutely dreadful. Provided you can obtain your race transformation, the farming rate should increase, allowing you to obtain well over 1,000,000 per hour if done correctly. I'm a fighter as well, and considering my awful PVE ability due to lack of DEX, you should consider these results to be the lower boundary!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!