Biggest Mystery (Dragon Ball Z)

• When Frieza died, he was in hell along with the Ginyu Force (not Ginyu himself) as well as Cell when Pikkon beat him for making mess in Hell.We also saw them watching the fight between Goku and Majin Buu.Apparently,Frieza didn't remember a thing in Super as it didn't exist.Hell was mentioned all the time in Dragon Ball Z how could it simply not exist?Goku was in Hell when he died for the first time (fell).I've read that it's some kind of filler but that doesn't make any sense.They can't just simply remove something that existed from the beginning of Dragon Ball Z.(Hell itself).Best explanation would be that they are sent to Hell as being arrested and held in there until the time of their judgement comes and get sent to their own hells.I think it was probobly ereased without any explanation.Could someone give me a good explanation and/or even evidence that Toriyama says something about that?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!