Dragonballs

• Hey. got a little question for you guys. so im lvl 25 and i got 7 dragonballs from the last event. i ´wanted to get ssj but im to low lvl. i dont know if i should safe them until i get the right level or if i should spend them, because i dont know what else i can get from shenron at this point. also when i got 7 db in my inventory can i farm more?? or can i out them in the bank and then farm more, or do i have to spend my 7 to be able to farm new ones?? TY:)

• Hey. got a little question for you guys. so im lvl 25 and i got 7 dragonballs from the last event. i ´wanted to get ssj but im to low lvl. i dont know if i should safe them until i get the right level or if i should spend them, because i dont know what else i can get from shenron at this point. also when i got 7 db in my inventory can i farm more?? or can i out them in the bank and then farm more, or do i have to spend my 7 to be able to farm new ones?? TY:)

You can wish for ssj but you cant use it until lvl 40. You should put your 7 DBs in the bank and then hunt again.
    You will get blank DB if you dont put it in the bank.
    You can hunt again without spending it.
    Just make sure you put it in the bank.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!