BOTS IN DBOG!!!

• There are people in the world who decide to get their friends or even a whole community to gang up on someone who has done something unpleasant or unfair to them in a game or such. It's actually quite violent. They can spam and bully the user to get rid of them or other things happen too. It's very very uncalled for and mean.
    This is a step to prevent people from causing harm to others because they can't take the spirit of begin fain in a game. It is an issue for the people in charge. not for the general public to 'sort' out by themselves as it can lead to unpleasant results.

Of course this is the end of the spectrum result however i've seen it happen where someone exploited a glitch in a game and a group of people bullied him so much online about it and never left him alone that he actually killed himself. It's not on really.

you have a point. but then it's up to you if you wanna be that bully or not. ik all that about suicide, but fr. if people actually have a brain this posting it online drama should be no problem. i always think it's Nice to know whos hacking, scamming and bug abusing (+botting) to know who you should stay away from in the game. hiding it from the public is not only a loss for 1 but if that player never get banned it's gonna happen to many more and then it's a loss for everyone. but if ppl start bullying that person then you should think twice about what you're doing, because i would never do that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!