My wings got sold but I havent received my zeni in the Mail

• So to begin my ign is GastCarcoIh(the L is actually a capital eye) I put a pair of the Angel Wings Type A up for sale in the auction house last night around 12 to 1 in the morning. So the next morning which is today, when i checked to see if someone purchased them and I found no notification in my mailbox, so then when I tried to check in the sell section. I also found nothing. Can anybody rectify this because i just got not only my ingame money stolen from me but my actual money as well, and i just dont know if can continue to donate if things like this are gonna happen.

• So to begin my ign is GastCarcoIh(the L is actually a capital eye) I put a pair of the Angel Wings Type A up for sale in the auction house last night around 12 to 1 in the morning. So the next morning which is today, when i checked to see if someone purchased them and I found no notification in my mailbox, so then when I tried to check in the sell section. I also found nothing. Can anybody rectify this because i just got not only my ingame money stolen from me but my actual money as well, and i just dont know if can continue to donate if things like this are gonna happen.

it has already been stated that whatever coins you spend now you will get back once pre beta is over so there is actually no stealing of real money going on,careful what you say because remarks like that are just plain wrong.
    if there has been a bug or incident regarding your item in the auction house just report it but throwing down a statement like you wont donate no more just makes you look bad...

• first try a relog! sometimes the message is invisible or you must wait that he arrived
    second all cash coins will you get back at offical beta start
    third you have report the problem if a mod has time they will do there best to help you

• it has already been stated that whatever coins you spend now you will get back once pre beta is over so there is actually no stealing of real money going on,careful what you say because remarks like that are just plain wrong.
    if there has been a bug or incident regarding your item in the auction house just report it but throwing down a statement like you wont donate no more just makes you look bad...

I was just saying that I purchased the item and to have it completely disappear when i tried to sell it was disappointing. You also have to understand the fact i finagle alot through the auction house and to have something i payed money to acquire in the game disappear as i said before was irritating.

• first try a relog! sometimes the message is invisible or you must wait that he arrived
    second all cash coins will you get back at offical beta start
    third you have report the problem if a mod has time they will do there best to help you

Thank ou for replying respectfully and yes I have already reported this I just made this thread to hopefully interact with ppl who might have a more immediate fix. Thank you and I will try your other suggestions.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!