Posts by Kamekameman

Nobody gives a shit and there is no living mo-ngrel who would read your bullshit anyways

Get the f#ck outta here hahahahahha

case in point.

so newly apointed boomboomboyboxedbox,you going to do anything about this or you think this is proper forum decorum?

still baffles me why this ''person'' leo still is able to post and show that repugnant signature of his each time he posts...

his opening post in this thread and his signature alone should be evidence enough...

what i dont understand is why you mention that ''Leo is a member of the translation staff'',does that mean that there is some sort of double standard thing going on here?

i mean if i buy you and the rest of the mods a toyota prius and a new one million dollar server for the game can i be hostile,bad mouth everyone,insult and call m-ongrels to the people in the forums without no danger to my current status in the forums?

that sounds like a good deal....

well im off,not going to bother with these forums again and im still not sure i will play the game once pre-beta is over...if this goes on here i cant imagine how bad it will be ingame.

p.s. i have deleted my guides.

Thanks

Lol yea I think I can make more of a difference as a mod :)

could start and make a ''difference'' by doing YOUR job dealing with leo over there instead of enabling his behaviour...

i mean have you read his signature,have you read his several insulting and just plain abusive posts he has written?
    on top of that you have several private messages he sends when he is triggered by someone calling him out in the forums,i know by personal experience i already had my fair share of problems with this kid.

i havent posted in awhile because i stopped playing the game until the pre-beta is over but i visit the forums once in a while,still cant believe this ''person'' leo is still around and hasnt been banned.

judging by what goes in the forums i guess when pre-beta is over i wont be using the forums.

de hecho la mayoría de usuarios juegan mmo, es todo lo contrario a tu criterio. Y la verdad que este post demuestra que sos un lloron, te molesta todo. Los insultos hoy en día están en todos lados, se nota que nunca jugaste un partido de fútbol en tu vida, deberías hacer algún deporte para que entiendas lo que son insultos.

jeje que iluso,que la mayoria de usuarios juegan mmo? nada que no me lo creo,aqui mas del 50 porciento no sabe lo que es un mmo ni sabe como comportarse,pero claro si vienen directamente de jugar xenoverse aqui se creen que pueden hacer lo que quieren.
    osea que soy un lloron por querer que la gente que no se comporte,que insulte y que hagan spam reciban su merecido?
    jeje lo que tu digas,posiblemente seas de esos son muy rapidos en faltar el respeto a otros usuarios y por eso te siente amenzado por mi post,nada tu tranquilo alguna dia cuando madures lo entenderas...

p.s. nope el futbol no lo practico ni lo veo,es un deporte para masas y como tal lo aborrezco,en cambio he sido practicante de artes marciales desde una temprana edad,antes de asumir cosas y decir que no practico deporte piensa que no me conoces,por eso no asumas lo que no es.

VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!!VENDO EMPANADAS 5KK C/U TENGO JAMON, QUESO, POLLO!! Ni que haya matado a alguien, es trade chat... Tiene derecho a hacer spam por algo que quiera vender :'v

si pero en trade chat todos tienen derecho a anunciarse,no solo un spammer que repita lo mismo cada 5 segundos.
    de todos modos no hay excusa ninguna para spam,hacer spam es malo y punto,si no puedes comprender esa realidad es problema tuyo pero la definicion misma de spam no tiene ninguna connotacion positiva,es inexcusable.

usa google y veras lo que significa spam,claro no se de que me sorprende la mayoria de usuarios nunca han jugado un mmo en su vida y todos son consoleros...

This will happen even in PvE, your exemple isn't relevant at all.
    There will be dickheads in both PvP and PvE.

yet when i encounter ''xxxx'' they are mostly pvp players.
    case in point being spammed duel invites in the game,when i refuse is when the name calling starts,yeah you also find ''xxxx'' in pve but i would say its a ratio of pve 20 percent of ''xxxx'' pvp 80 percent of ''xxxx''.

p.s the example IS relevant,only pvp'ers would come up with the idea to crash an ingame funeral...

I know +1 to +15But the player has a lot of U70
    By using BUG

and where is your proof?

first you posted in the wrong place and second you just posted an ''opinion'' because as far as facts go this doesnt qualify because you have posted no proof whatsoever,next time read the forum rules and guidelines before posting...

So...guy guys guys...back on topic please.

Anyways, christmas gift on the 24th of December or any day till the 24th?

1- Open Beta. (lol keep dreaming unfading, what? facebook page STILL saying official release 2016?)

dont you get tired? in every post you write one way or the other the topic of open beta comes up...

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/patience

i just clicked on this link and it said NOT YOU.

The other day I saw another bot but it was equipped +15 in the two weapons .... you can see that it was a bug because someone who gets +15 would not be so dumb to risk being banned for using bots.

And other user "Ting" has in auction as 4 u70 purple, 20u70 red, 8u70 green and 10 u70 blue, and the funny thing is that it is never on.
    He is probably the owner of the bots

arubaru has already told you and its in the rules,no naming and shaming is allowed,you have a report to do you do it in the proper way.

If you don't provide any proof (through a report in the correct section in the forums or a pm to Daneos, Kirito or a mod like myself) of what you are saying I will have to give you a warning for slandering. @zillas1 let me know when you get that done.
    Thank you

Aru

.....chicle de fresa your posts just get worst and worst.

So to begin my ign is GastCarcoIh(the L is actually a capital eye) I put a pair of the Angel Wings Type A up for sale in the auction house last night around 12 to 1 in the morning. So the next morning which is today, when i checked to see if someone purchased them and I found no notification in my mailbox, so then when I tried to check in the sell section. I also found nothing. Can anybody rectify this because i just got not only my ingame money stolen from me but my actual money as well, and i just dont know if can continue to donate if things like this are gonna happen.

it has already been stated that whatever coins you spend now you will get back once pre beta is over so there is actually no stealing of real money going on,careful what you say because remarks like that are just plain wrong.
    if there has been a bug or incident regarding your item in the auction house just report it but throwing down a statement like you wont donate no more just makes you look bad...

im still waiting to daneos ban Avezla

This project is not as serious as it should be. :huh:

im still waiting for you to comply with the forum rules,naming and shaming ISNT ALLOWED...told you once,told you twice and this makes three.

p.s ''This project is not as serious as it should be''...you're posts annoy me.

Yes. It's broken. No matter what any gullible fool says, a 1% stat boost is not "fine" on ANY transformation. The question's if it was broken on purpose. It worked perfectly fine before the update where Daneos said he "fixed transformation stats", and he never bothered to unbreak his mistake since.

If he DID break it on purpose, then who knows how long we're waiting before he decides to fix this joke. I just hope he won't be playing god for his amusement in the open beta.

seems you got a rather large chip on your shoulder with a side order of bad attitude...

haven't played in a while came back and poof just like that dex is the most useless piece of shit i have ever seen.... wtf? also defense should be first priority and why does ressistance and succses work for mobs only but i can get stunned/feared/frozen by a level 10 char... why change dex?? whyyyyyyy

all changes are not definite,game is still being worked on.
    pre-beta enough said.

p.d next time spare us the wtf and what not.

What do you think about this sever? fixes done everyday,you can see that they really care about the project and that they do good work.

Do you like it? yep

Do you think it will be alive long? sure hope so

What about the Players? cesspool of spammers and players who are quick to resort to insults,but if you stay away from trade you can meet some good people,i have met some good folks ingame and in the forums.

Do you mean it's active? yep

Whats with the Endconten? endcontent...well we still in pre beta so its hard to say how it will be like in the future.

Hola!

haciendo uso de frases para denigrar o dejar a otro usuario como un niño, es un poco loco, ya que nos quejamos cuando a vos te insultan, pero vos estas "denigrando" a otro usuario diciéndole que es un niño, etc etc. también esta mal.

hombre si un troll entra a mi topico y en vez de plantear una discusion civilizada se dedica a llamar mi posts estupidos,tontos y a decir que hago spam pues le llamo un niño y un troll claro esta.

yo no he insultado a nadie,simplemente he dicho algo que esta bien claro,un niño es aquel sin madurez mental y que se deja llevar por sus instintos sin tener en cuenta las repercusiones,el susodicho poster ''cargaola0414'' ha hecho exactamente eso.

volviendo al tema del topico en cuestion pues si da igual que sea trade or lfp,spam es spam...no existe ninguna ventaja para que alguien ponga la mismo 6 veces en menos de medio minuto,las desventajas son que se le bloqueara y que la gente pase de juntarse con el para hacer nada.

estoy de acuerdo con el tema del spam, se debería solucionar fácil con programas que te cancelen el chat si spameas.
    Respecto a los insultos discrepo. Es decir es un juego online, los insultos son parte de ellos, no estamos hablando de lol donde insultar un compañero hará que pierdas una partida, esto es un mmo si te afecta un insulto, que ya estamos grandes para que te afecten demasiado, se lo bloquea y listo, se lo ignora, nada peor para alguien que busca pelea que ignorarlo.
    Y si tus hijos tienen 10 años para empezar deberían estar haciendo otras cosas no jugando juegos online, si consideras que no tienen la edad suficiente para ver insultos entonces que esperen unos años más o jueguen a la pelota.

que los insultos forman parte de los mmorpgs? ya macho ni de coña,no intentes excusarlo porque no cuela.
    esta bien llamarle a alguien un manco,noob o algo por el estilo pero los insultos mas graves no deberian de ser permitidos...yo no se que tipo de mmo habras jugado pero insultos graves se pueden y han de reportarse.

justo el otro dia un jugador se cebo conmigo porque no queria aceptar un duelo con el,a ti te parece que esto esta bien:

te olvidas que somos seres humanos y como tal tenemos que tener un poco de decencia,tu postea lo que quieras que no vas a hacer que cambie de opinion,yo me niego a aceptar tu desmesurada hipotesis de que los insultos forman parte del juego.

por si se te ha olvidado los juegos tambien son para niños,o acuerdate que hace 15 años o mas los videojuegos eran SOLO para niños,ahora cualquier persona de cualquier edad los juega,porque deberia ese cambio en la edad de los jugadores dar carta blanca a que los sicopatas guerreros del teclado hagan lo que quieran sin repercusiones?