Sub-class quest fail bug

• Hello,

I have a problem with the sub-class quest as a majin, i defeated all cats at korin tower and than i choose plasma, i reach the quest destination form the iten and the npc did not show any quest, i select it and than it show quest fail, after that, mission disapear, i delete all quests and try again to press the quest iten, but it always says quest fail, i do not know what to do now.

205a6v4.jpg

• Problem solved, some how i had my quests all deleted and when i enter the game the quest always said fail but did not show, one time i enter and the quest show when i press "j" i delet it and press the quest iten and it worked.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Glad you could get the solution on your own but next time please use the search bar. This is a widely reported bug and there's at least 1 thread created about it every other day.

There's even a guide that has been made specifically for this issue where people bug their adult quests by not looking that up also.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!