<Solved>Launcher not working

• What i'll try to do is upload my DBOGlobal file directly for you.

If it can be uploaded all you will have to do is delete your current one and then copy my file into your Program Files (x86)

Edit: file was too big to upload somewhere for me

Okay, I've tried everything and still nothing, and uninstalling everything doesn't work either. I still get the launcher no matter how I uninstall things. I believe I'm at a dead end here. Is there a way to fix It?

• Maybe I can help. I was having the same problem. Did you use winrar to unzip it by any chance. That's what I was using. I thought it had unzipped the file when it hadnt actually done so. I was trying to run the game, but it said I needed the bugtrap file. I downloaded it, then it said I was missing another file. I noticed both of these files were listed in the program file, so I couldnt understand why they werent being read. Turns out I THOUGHT winrar had unzipped the whole thing, but it hadnt. Make sure the files are unzipped to your desktop (or wherever youll put them).

open the file in winrar (if that's what youre using.), right click the file folder and unzip it that way. Also, after you do that, delete the old launcher and reinstall it from your newly unzipped file. It worked for me then. Good luck! I hope it works.

• Can anyone help me, when i launch the game launcher and try to log into the game it pops up a window and all it has are "?????????" and the only thing it does when i click on the options is close out....i cannot get it to launch...the login page doesn't even have any image but it has sound...can anyone help with this?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!