New player looking for an active fun guild. (English)

• Hiya, I'm Zarunik, and I'm looking for some people to play this game with. If anyones interested either get ahold of me in game or i guess reply to this message. My in game name is the same as the forum name. Looking forward to playing with everyone. :)

• i can recommend 2 guilds off the top of my head

devine- they are very active i believe they require you to be lvl 35 or 40, they have a few neat ingame events that are quite popular with their guildmates like find mai-basicially mai hides in a town or area you look for here if u find here first u get prizes.

contact mai, or ikame, or any guildmember with the devine logo (there everywhere :)

expendables- they are very active as well, they dont have a level cap requirement,only requirement is to be active, this guild concentrates on leveling with some lvl 70s helping out from time to time,
    contact adriano23, xandriod18x, or icpryde, or cosmicangel if your interested. this is the guild im a part of.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!