Posts by Box-head(boxbox)

as a tester

within the new server I can say the server is unstable and has some bugs that doesnt exist in the current client

for instance tlq 3 (the time leap quest that gets u dash) is currently broken

and also flight also not working at the moment.

another poll about wipe lol jion the 6 other threads

also word of advice when making a poll try to avoid bias.

Very happy. I love to start over. (your trying to add negatives to a response to try sway voters makes it too easy to see what your opinion is, if you really wanted a honest poll you avoid putting such words. )

How about not nerfing attack speed, but instead buffing skill damage for PvE by certain %, so it could match/compete with speed? That way you wouldn't destroy classes such as Poko and Karma.

this isnt a bad idea but

Icemens idea doesnt destroy karma or poko class. It just forces them to be like fighter. To me this is a great solution

thats well explained you should turn your info into a guide spat

and yes karma needs a mega nerf class is broken for 1v1 its kinda a meme how broken it is

For beginners humans arent good because u need good gears, majins are pretty good for beginners, especially ultimate majin, and namek shadow knight / dark warrior, I was both SK and DW main and DW is much better for pure PvE(farming), but SK is better for every PvP aspect. So I would recommend ultimate majin or shadow knight for beginners

very good advice humans do have a harder degree of difficulty to level up and play for beginners

Dark warrior learns its best aoe attacks at level 50 before that level dark warriors are tanky but lack decent aoe skills.

there best aoe skill is energy siege

best class for farming of the 3 you have listed is darkwarrior. it cant die in pve (non-dungeons) and has great aoe for mobs. I should note thou it takes some time to get its best aoe attacks thou.

if you want pve parties like dungeons and ccbd then karma majin is the best of the 3 you have listed due to speed parties needing it for its buff.

The ultimate majin class might be a better choice if you are hoping to do a bit of both.

its required for pve dungeons due to its buffs and it can tank extremely well. its spins are one of the best aoe for dungeons despite the cool down and exhaust effect after using the spin attack.

in pvp a well geared ultimate cant be killed by anything expect a well equipped crane or htb attacks.