Class Balancing suggestion

• I'm just giving my opinion on some of the class's that need balancing, feel free to add onto, or change my mind entirely.

Shadowkight's damage need's to be reduced, tank's aren't supposed to do just as much damage as a melee character, instead we could have a tank have more defense and more anti crit.
    and for dark warrior's we could increase the hp/lp, we could also give dw a little more dex or resistance to avoid some of those damaging attacks of melee's.

Fighter and swords need dex to work properly, and in my opinion the crit rate should be reduced,could also decrease defense, meele's shouldn't take be able to take damage but dodge them.

Turtles need they're strong kame's back, they tried nerfing their damage in tw and it ruined the class They should have strong burst damage, but low overtime damage which brings me to crane, Cranes need an increased defense or more resistance, cause if an sk or sword/fighter hit it with a stun they're as good as dead, could have ep decreased as well.

Karma's confusion need's an up keep nerf, cause who can kill a karma without resisting or dodging. Plasma haven't played it here yet so no comment.

Dende's/poko's
    atenna stun, bigger cool down please, poko's are broken atm so can't say much to it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!