Searching for a VERY specific Mask

• I'm looking to buy a very specific type of mask. It is lvl 60 but has the same exact design as the normal mob drop lvl 53 "Blank Mask". I saw this type of mask on Auction House a while back, but didn't buy it as it had bad stats. I wish I had taken a picture, however, as it would make describing it as simple as posting an image.

I need the mask to have a lot of energy crit dmg% (I believe 24% would be the max, since I saw lvl 58 sub weapons with a maximum of 23%). I have a lot of zenni to spend on this and higher upgrade lvl is preferred. For reference, take a look at this screenshot below (which I took a few weeks ago; pls note I have FAR more zenni than this at the moment ^^) Ideally, having the mask be +5, +8, +11, or +14 would be preferable. Please let me know via this thread if you have the mask in question.

1487054416949.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!