Developing Trust

• Hi,
    I do agree that we should take more care about the community. The idea about having more developers is good too, but there is no way we can trust anyone. So I got to do everything alone. We have already seen what happens when you trust people (DBOR Files leaked).

I have no intention about stoping with DBOG. Im currently working on a caching system to speed up the server and add another layer of security against cheating which requires a lot of changes at all servers.

Regards

Only time will tell...

• Hi,
    I do agree that we should take more care about the community. The idea about having more developers is good too, but there is no way we can trust anyone. So I got to do everything alone. We have already seen what happens when you trust people (DBOR Files leaked).

I have no intention about stoping with DBOG. Im currently working on a caching system to speed up the server and add another layer of security against cheating which requires a lot of changes at all servers.

Regards

A good way to fix the trust issue, is to develop an in-game editor with permissions. This would allow community development contributions towards completion. All work would be owned by you FOR the game. There's other ways that i have personally implemented and have seen FLOURISH on other MMORPGS. Message me if interested.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!