cant log in on site?

• Code

hey guys i cant seem to log in on actual site is this because game servers are down? also another question will the beta invites be sent to that account or forum account. sorry if this is in wrong place i have only found out about DBOGlobal and am so hyped that you guys are bringing it back!

• The site is working just fine, at least on my end. The game servers are down unless you get chosen for the second closed Alpha on May 15th in which case the invites are sent via your email you used to register to www.dboglobal.to. Hope this helps you :thumbsup:

Sorry for spam, but i want to ask one little question. Will everyone get beta keys or just only for luckers/the oldest members?

• Sorry for spam, but i want to ask one little question. Will everyone get beta keys or just only for luckers/the oldest members?

It's totally random. This time it will be 500 people so the chances of being chosen are slightly higher then before. Just make sure you register to the main site and keep an eye on your email around May 13th I'd say is when they might announce they sent out the invites via email since the second closed Alpha is May 15th :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!