First 'time rift' quest and entrance gone - can't proceed?

• hey,

I was talking to Grandpa when the game crashed. When i Iogged back in, the rift entrance was gone and I could not accept the quest anymore.

Since it is a story quest.. I guess I can't advance in the storyline now (?) Plus I still don't know how to use PR. :s

I hope you guys have some clue

• It's happened to a few others. how a time rift works is once you get to certain points a checkpoint is set to say you completed the quest.

The only thing you get from the rifts are the skills "charge" "block" and "dash" As long as you got the charge skill from grandpa gohan you have no reason to go back. You charge by holding down "Z"

If you don't have the skill then you can't get it but it's really not any big deal as it isn't essential. However it does help and looks cool too. You'll need to start another character if you want to get charge and you didn't get it on your current character.

There's no 'real' story on the game that you have to follow. just the optional time rift and machine quests that let you participate in the time patrol parts of the lore :)

Luckily as it's the first time rift you only need to be level 5 and that doesn't even take 10 minutes to get to sometimes which is a plus :) better that than the level 14 one.

• Basically all that happens once you get the charge skill is gohan wants you to charge up an RP ball and use a skill with an RP effect.

Then Time Patrol Trunks appears and gets you to leave the rift from where you entered it.

From there you just continue questing as usual.

that's true :) well, i got the charge skill, saved 10 minutes there :b ..so, nothing else story-related, huh :/ actually i was hoping for some story-elements around end-game :<

thank you :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!