Very Laggy in every area?! speedtest etc done

• Hey there,

after @Cosmo helped me to get the game running again (best man btw^^) ive logged in and it seemed like my connection is very bad cuz everytime i move it takes 1-4seconds
    for my char to respond...
    so my question is: are the servers not running on full capacity or something like that?
    i attack mobs and it`ll stop in the middle of a attack, as soon the lagg ends (sometimes up to 10secs ) im laying on the floor dead as a chicken 0.o
    i know this has nothing to do with my pc,CPU tells me its on 37% usage (and it shows 37-50% even with chrome open) so i dismissed that.
    Ive seen a thread where someone sayd to make a speedtest but i cant find it anymore...(i think it was someone of the Team too)
    so i did (will add the picture to the post).
    infos:
    Internet: 16k DSL (telekom) Ports are opend (gameport etc.) <---if there are any other ports that need to be open please tell me^^
    PC:
    -dualcore 3.16GHz
    -4GB RAM
    -Win7-Professional

(picture below)
    I hope you got all information u need now =) thanks upfront!

13eatzZ

EDIT:
    ping is normally @about 31ms

• It could be that the latest update is a little bit unstable. the server is slowly being tweaked and updated one step at a time to have thins running smoother again now though.

Another thing might be what else your computer is running? My game works perfectly fine if i just have DBOG, Skype and discord on.

But if i'm also running something like YouTube that requires loading or data transfer it gives me lag and latency issues too.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!