Bugged scouter

• Hello.
    Me and my friend are experiencing some bugs with our scouters. No matter which one we buy they just act like the standard scouter that you start with.
    When we look at the scouters at the merchants, we can see all the different effects that they would give such as Dragonball Radar, Combat info and player scan, but as soon as we buy and equip them, all effects are gone and they just go back to functioning as a normal scouter.

Can this bug be fixed in any way? (if it's our characters there are something wrong with)
    Or is the game itself bugged?

• Hello.
    Me and my friend are experiencing some bugs with our scouters. No matter which one we buy they just act like the standard scouter that you start with.
    When we look at the scouters at the merchants, we can see all the different effects that they would give such as Dragonball Radar, Combat info and player scan, but as soon as we buy and equip them, all effects are gone and they just go back to functioning as a normal scouter.

Can this bug be fixed in any way? (if it's our characters there are something wrong with)
    Or is the game itself bugged?

Yes the game itself is bugged. I did post this earlier this week and it seems like daneos got the message, but has yet to fix it. The only thing you and your friend can do as of this moment is to wait for daneos to fix this problem himself.

This will probably mean that you'll be missing the next db hunt today and maybe the next hunt on saturday, and since the problem is a bug for everyone and not your individual characters, there is nothing else to be done.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!