Posts by vegitoxgogeta

So there will be yet another wipe after they told us it was the last one?

No wonder the player base is gone. I am not really upset at a new wipe, but will we still be getting all the cp we have purchased since before the first wipe ( the total amount)?

I've been flying around for over 40 minutes and have only seen TWO dragonball mobs. Wondering if there were changes made since pre open beta?

Bad Picollo might have overreacted, but i agree. There are update posts that tells you about these recent changes. There is even 2-3 other people asking the same question you are asking. You only have to do a simple search about your question and you get an answer. For example I searched dragon ball hunt and set author as daneos (he posts about updates) and the answer was right there.

No hate, just wanted to tell you to search around a little, before making a post.

I do understand your frustration, but i also don't want to see a game filled with 15+ like in the POB. However i did like your suggestion on progressive upgrading. Some people might not agree with me, but I myself hate if things are too luck based as opposed to hard work.

For example:

New Upgrading System

• Item get's a higher chance of upgrading after reaching a new lvl.

Explaination:

• Item has an exp of some sort, with a maximum lvl of 10 or something. After enough upgrades the items goes from lvl 1 to lvl 2. At lvl 2 the item has a higher chance of upgrading compared to the previous lvl.

f9591a7ad9bf883b93e81ba2eb2c4c30.png

• Below each item that has been upgraded 2+ or higher should have an exp bar like the example above.

Example

• We have a piece of armor lvl 70. We upgrade that armor from 0 to 7+. Whether the upgrade was succesful, failed or broke, it gains a small amount of xp. The higher the upgrade is the more xp, for example from 5+ to 6+ gives less xp compared to 10+ to 11+.
    • When the item has gotten enough exp and it goes from lvl 1 to 2, the chances for upgrading at each stage increases. Example: at lvl 1 the chances to get from 10+ to 11+ is 5%, when the item gets lvl 2, the chance is increased to 6%. when you've reached the max lvl of 10. The chance will be 15%. Note: i don't know the offical % for upgrading, just using this as an example.
    • At the same time, the amount of upgrades (xp) needed to reach the next level for an item should be something ridiculous to still keep upgrading a challenge, but at the same time rewarding the players effort of upgrading an item several times.

This is just my suggestion on making upgrade a bit less luck based and a little bit hard work influenced.

6 days a week 4 hours a day? It truly is a Super Saiyan bargain sale...

I mean we needed more hunts / longer duration but this is excessive. 16 dragonballs in 2 hours and other guildies getting 10+ today...and we can do this 6 days a week?

Everyone should have all their wishes they need in the next 2 weeks, if that. Cool DB hunt system guys!!!1

I like the new update, although it's not perfect and 4 hours might sound like too much, on the positive side it let's people that have various reason for not being able to do it at saturdays (work, school, etc), 100% able to participate at at least one db hunt every week.

"Super Saiyan bargain sale"?? I don't think Super Saiyan have that much importance or value in the game to be considered a bargain sale. Making Super saiyan a free ablity from lvl 40 would make no difference. In my opinion Super Saiyan and the other transformations should be OP as hell, but at the same time the db hunts be 10 times harder. Atm the wishes are cool and all, but does any of the transformations make a huge difference in a battle? The most important thing in the game is level, armor and weapons. One piece of good armor/weapon (10+ - 15+) at lvl 70 affects a battle 10 times more than any of the transformation does. Of course Super Saiyan can't be like in the anime, where the user get's a 50 times boost in strenght/speed/etc, but at least make it make a difference between a low class player and high class player.

so it been a month since open beta was out and somethings have been changed some good and some just not so good they already got people leaving the game complete and new people are coming in so we got to show them people a good time but it seem the community has change like something left them and they feel all moody and stuff so i have too ask what the matter and what you want see change because the Dbo team must listen to you guys request or recommendations but i can't lie it seems to me that the team doesn't want to listen to us and only chat to themselves but i don't know what does be going on any more and i was here in Dbog from since june of 2016 but say for some reason i join in 2017 but that beside the the thing the team is sending this game to the grave and we don't want that.

I barely understood what you said, because of the lack of punctuations, but from the gist of it it seems like you're saying that there is a lack of communication and that the staff is ignoring us. This is definitely not the case, as the recent update fixed some of the problems we players complained about. Still i do understand that it feels like they are ignoring us, because instead of retracting/fixing their previous updates, they should be fixing issues we are suggesting to them.

Yeah, there are still some question marks about this new lock system, like:

if you kill mobs 10 or more levels above or lower than your chars level, will the mob spawn with a db or not?

It has always been 5 levels above or below your character, any higher/lower and it won't drop

ex. lvl 25, max:30, lowest:20

"Dragon Ball Mob Lock System has been implemented. Now, any monsters that respawn with a DB icon will only have the DB icon visible to the player that previously killed it. This allows everyone to farm peacefully without others trying to steal their precious Dragon Balls. This even works if a player has disconnected and logged back in, so have fun! A video guide for this and basic DB hunting will be released in the near future."

Wait...so...as a level 45 everyone will be at westland...but can i actually stay in one place even if it's full of people and still kill the db mobs without getting ksed? The db mob i killed will respawn again with db icon again?

Now i'm confused again.

If you kill a mob, that mob has a chance of respawning with a db icon. If it spawns with a db icon, only you can see it. Although im not sure others can still get drops from killing ur mob at random.

Actually I like the changes they made, but the best way would have been to simply kick inactive players.

Kicking inactive players would just be the same as no afk token farm. I agree on kicking inactive players after like 20min (some ppl eat or watch a video) and it would reduce the amount of lag on the channels, but first they need to come with a solution for the tokens.

I suggest increasing the amount of token gained per 15 min or lowering the disgusting high prices in the token shop, either one works. Then you can start kicking inactive players and active players get a fair amount of tokens for their activity.

Your current build which you linked shouldn't have concentrated kamehameha. It might be top 3 most useless ablities in the game. Other than for quick knockout purposes and full Pve build, you should never get it.

It all depends on what kind of build you want? pvp, pve or hybride?

I would recommend pvp, as fighters are mainly a pvp class. If you want pve i suggest creating a turtle hermit or a ultimate majin (spin).

Great job! You've basically summed up what everyone has been thinking in a single very detailed critical post, and I applaud you for that.

I feel like changing the recent updates like the aggro system/dragon ball hunt/token system back to it's original state is not enough. Who is to tell us that this won't happen again? Like you said, there should be a discussion on every update that effects the gameplay in a considerably way. I don't feel like fixes and different things returning to it's original state (dbo taiwan) needs to be discussed, as they don't effect the gameplay as much, but new thought up ideas should be discussed, explained and approved by the majority of the community before it's implemented.

Man the amount of toxicity in the forums is unbelievable, actually it’s the internet it’s very believeable. You see nothing but posts criticizing the devs and the team’s desicions for nerfing this or changing that, you people need to understand that the devs they’re only human and this is probably the first time they’ve taken on such a huge project and to be able to satisfy everyone is impossible, the forums are meant for friendly suggestions and for the community to come together, if anything we should be so thankful that they revived a game we all dearly care about and we need to remember that all of this is a work in progress, the devs owe you nothing so please stop being so demanding. Sure some of the tweaks that have been made to DBO still need fine tuning but that’s no reason to fill the forums with your rage attacking Daneos over a game.

There is so many things wrong with those statements, where should i even start? "You see nothing but post criticizing the devs and the team's desicions for nerfing this or changing that" Well what else are we supposed to do? When they change things we never asked for (ex. dragon ball hunt, aggro system, etc.) we get frustrated. Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

"satisfy everyone is impossible" Ofcourse they can't satisfy everyone, but what they're doing now is doing the complete opposite. What you're saying is that they can't update something that everyone will be satisfied with, and that is true, but atm they are updating something the majority or do i even dare say nobody agrees with. The phrase "everyone can't be satisfied" implies that someone is getting satisfied, but this is not the case with the recent updates, Nobody asked for the aggro system to be changed, but they changed it. Nobody asked for db hunt to be changed, but they did.

"if anything we should be so thankful that they revived a game we all dearly care about and we need to remember that all of this is a work in progress, the devs owe you nothing so please stop being so demanding" How do they owe us nothing? Me and others pay to see the game succeed, so when we see them doing something wrong, we should have the right to point that out.

"Sure some of the tweaks that have been made to DBO still need fine tuning but that’s no reason to fill the forums with your rage attacking Daneos over a game." Nobody had a problem with the game returning to it's original state aka dbo taiwan, but when daneos is making his own "tweaks" without us asking for it, it makes every update frustrating.

They should ask the community if they are changing something that wasn’t even in the originals servers. I swear i’ve never seen a more unprofessional private server than this one. If these updates keep coming it’s just a matter of time when the server will die many people are already sick of it and OB got released like 4 weeks ago

That's exactly what i've been saying. If no one complains about it don't change it for god sake. In the begning Daneos was only planing on returning dbo to its original state in taiwan/Hk, but now he is doing other things on his own accord. And i'm not trying to disrespect anyone, but how would he know if the update is god or bad? does he play the game like we do? I think changing something that wasn't in the original servers is a good thing, because the original servers were never perfect to begin with, but at least tell us what you want to change and whether we agree with it or not.

Dude, the game came out like a month ago. Give the man the benefit of doubt

The game came out like almost a year ago. The only difference between pob and ob is our char getting wiped and a lot of fixes. That doesn't change the fact that daneos has been changing things we never had a problem with, which is the reason why many players are getting frustrated. We said make db hunt sundays too, he did something else. We said nerf fighter/sk, he screwed up the aggro system and DW class went down the drain.

I totally agree with this comment. Although Daneos can do whatever he wants, because he basically owns the server, i do think that the players that know the game in and out from grinding the game every day, knows the game a whole lot more than he does tbh. If no one complains about it don't change it, if they do suggest a fix and fix it, it's that simple. Instead you change things we never asked to be changed and force it down our throats.

tenor.gif

Token shop is not social support, the shop and items exist because the dbog team is kindly to players comprared to dbo tw/hk or kr - where you was not able to buy anything good.

I don't see your point? The fact is, the token shop is basically not usable now. I never said that it should be some sort of free cash shop type of thing, but if you're gonna have a token shop at all, at least reward the players that are playing and not afking. I do support the update if we look at punishing ppl that afk for tokens, but the people actually playing should get a reasonable amount of tokens while playing, because atm there are no difference between the token shop being open or the token shop being removed.

i dont care what daneos have to say, the problem is here, that you want get everything easy and work less for it, i saw your first thread about tokens "oh no i can't farm tokens anymore, game is not friendly for me, they dont want give me tokens!!!!!!! for nothing!!!! thats p2w" and now "oh not i can't get easy dragon balls" you ruin everything, you just want my money, soon you will put dragon ball in cash shop, you sound like that dude, no one will take you serious.

Although i do not agree with afk farming tokens, what else is one supposed to do? play for 1-2 hour a day like a normal person, and maybe get a good item in token shop by day 1000? The update will probably lower the amount of afk players, but at the same time render the token shop useless and punish the people that want some items for free (dogi, potions, etc.)