open beta community

• so it been a month since open beta was out and somethings have been changed some good and some just not so good they already got people leaving the game complete and new people are coming in so we got to show them people a good time but it seem the community has change like something left them and they feel all moody and stuff so i have too ask what the matter and what you want see change because the Dbo team must listen to you guys request or recommendations but i can't lie it seems to me that the team doesn't want to listen to us and only chat to themselves but i don't know what does be going on any more and i was here in Dbog from since june of 2016 but say for some reason i join in 2017 but that beside the the thing the team is sending this game to the grave and we don't want that.

• The DBOG Team do look at the recommendations, not because they don't say anything means they didn't see it.

The community right now is so Spanish-Brazilian/Portuguese based. All i see ingame is people talking to me in Spanish, even flaming because they think that people don't understand what they're saying so they take advantage of that.

It is frustrating to be able to speak to so small part of the community sadly.

• The problem is that theres no communication between players like magnum said. Everywhere you go it's 90% spanish and they hardly refuse to even talk one word english. If every player would talk english there would be nice air in the game. I don't get it either and its annoying. And i dont think that they can't speak english. Even if it would be some sentences it'll be enough but no. Everyones like "kkkkkkkkkkkk" why would you even laugh like that

• so it been a month since open beta was out and somethings have been changed some good and some just not so good they already got people leaving the game complete and new people are coming in so we got to show them people a good time but it seem the community has change like something left them and they feel all moody and stuff so i have too ask what the matter and what you want see change because the Dbo team must listen to you guys request or recommendations but i can't lie it seems to me that the team doesn't want to listen to us and only chat to themselves but i don't know what does be going on any more and i was here in Dbog from since june of 2016 but say for some reason i join in 2017 but that beside the the thing the team is sending this game to the grave and we don't want that.

I barely understood what you said, because of the lack of punctuations, but from the gist of it it seems like you're saying that there is a lack of communication and that the staff is ignoring us. This is definitely not the case, as the recent update fixed some of the problems we players complained about. Still i do understand that it feels like they are ignoring us, because instead of retracting/fixing their previous updates, they should be fixing issues we are suggesting to them.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!