Beka Violet SSJ Moderator

• Female
  • from United States
  • Member since Sep 18th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • when i attempt to play the game i get this ''game version confirmation the game is not updated to the latest version, please re-run to update" message but i cannot figure out a way to deal with this and i was wondering if maybe you knew how to deal with this or how to work around it

• Restart Launcher and try again.

• ive been doing that for literal hours tho it dosent seem to be doing anything

• I guess you'll have to find some topic to resolve that problem.

• Detalhes

I have a problem, when I click on start the game stays on a white screen and stops responding, can you help me?

• Look for some topics with that bug, I've never had the bug, so I don't know how to resolve it.

• I have a problem, i downloaded the game like 7 hours ago and its been like this for a long now.

If i try to go start it will show this.

"DBOGLauncher needs to finish patching first."

it says 100%

Can you help me??

• already installed Visual Studios and direct x9.0

• There's couple of topics about this problem, have it looked around.

• when we opened the box of lv2 to receive the motorcycle and the flying scrolls now also comes a buggy white item that when we open the inventory and we pass / click on it crash the game.

I also like to know if you have how to remove the item from the account or fix it and if in the future boxes we will have the same problem.
    https://ibb.co/Tv9Kpr2

• hello, do you know the port of the server? thanks

• Adutl quest Korin is not working. I have the quest. I con gat in.

Waht do a Do now??

If I for a new character in DGB 1 and i reach lvl 30 to do the quest. The similar problem happens.

Waht are your suggestions for this??

• Report the bug on the forums.

• This error appears 'DBOGLaucher needs to finish patching first''

• Check my response to vinicius2711

• my one is with the 100% download and the patch also more when you click on start does not enter

• tmb estou com esse problema ;-;

• You may need to install Visual Studios and direct x 9, Might help. but I hope it works!

• Hello im sorry to bother you but im having issues trying to access the game i just downloaded the new launcher and when i went to put in my info it told me i dont exist but when i go check the main site where i registered it says my account is active? just been alil frustrated lol

• Report in ticket support. may help.

• Code
    1. beka I want to report an error I have posted it in thread in support can you help me please?

(el traductor de google)

• Hola Beky, ... Disculpe ... ¿todavía importa cuentas al nuevo cliente?

-Un saludo (El traductor de Google es malo, lo siento.)

• I can't add accounts or anything. Database is still transferring.

• I do not know that anymore, I just wanted to know if the transfer is still in progress, because in my country it's getting a little late and if the accounts were not happening to the new client I was going to sleep

-Thanks for answering.

• what happen to the server?, it's just me?, when i chose a channel, the screen turns black...

• beka please if you could give me access to the test server it would be amazing since I want to upload some videos to my channel my name is fireaxe please

• I don't grant access to the dev server. I recommend in the list then It's random chosen.

• beka i need help loging in to the new client when i loged into my AlphaWereWolf user it said that my account was blocked and you help me fix it

• you were not selected at this time. Please wait for the new wave.

• I fell asleep and forgot to upload the video of me crashing while going to the character selection got the video of me crashing after gender bending though -PrincessAmy

• It's alright, you can try again.

• I can't start the client it keeps saying the appilication was unable to start correctly please fix this bug

• Post it on discord support.

• Congratulations on the moderator position Bek!

• can you make a android 13 dogi with hat and hair change for me please.

• I don't do modding, sorry.

• You know the Fusionfall Retro Beta/Sneakpeak is out?

• Already known it. I've been playing.

• Join_Today.png

Logotst.png

• thank you very much beky the problem is fixed by your favor

• Hey, Beky.

Could i tommorow hit you up in-game for guild?I Would like to join.

Thanks.

• And my time zone is

UTC+3 EEST

I'm gonna hit you up tommorow around 3PM or 4PM depends on my works.

• I'm in Eastern time as well. lol

• I am still new and confused to this forum. So I have no idea how to personal message you. But I noticed that you are in Fusionfall Guild and I am looking for a good guild to be in. Previous one I was in is inactive and not helpful on hard quests that requires parties to finish. I am a level 30 fighter and a fast learner. If you have room in your guild let me know. My in-game name is BlueChocobo

• I’ll be happy to invite you to our guild! You know we extended the member space yesterday!

• Cool beans, I am usually on channel 4 on average since it is not very busy. Easy for me to farm without trolls taking down my mob quest kills

• Haha alright, I'm usually on ch0, ch1, ch2, and sometimes on ch7 for less lag.

• Which one are you now?

• Hi like your character names :)

you should have made KFC as a fat male Majin XD

• hahahaha, nah but it fitted on my tank instead but I don’t like fat majins. And thanks!