Beka Violet SSJ Moderator

• Female
  • from United States
  • Member since Sep 18th 2017
Profile Hits
  • Hola Beky, ... Disculpe ... ¿todavía importa cuentas al nuevo cliente?

-Un saludo (El traductor de Google es malo, lo siento.)

• I can't add accounts or anything. Database is still transferring.

• I do not know that anymore, I just wanted to know if the transfer is still in progress, because in my country it's getting a little late and if the accounts were not happening to the new client I was going to sleep

-Thanks for answering.

• what happen to the server?, it's just me?, when i chose a channel, the screen turns black...

• beka please if you could give me access to the test server it would be amazing since I want to upload some videos to my channel my name is fireaxe please

• I don't grant access to the dev server. I recommend in the list then It's random chosen.

• beka i need help loging in to the new client when i loged into my AlphaWereWolf user it said that my account was blocked and you help me fix it

• you were not selected at this time. Please wait for the new wave.

• I fell asleep and forgot to upload the video of me crashing while going to the character selection got the video of me crashing after gender bending though -PrincessAmy

• It's alright, you can try again.

• I can't start the client it keeps saying the appilication was unable to start correctly please fix this bug

• Post it on discord support.

• Congratulations on the moderator position Bek!

• can you make a android 13 dogi with hat and hair change for me please.

• I don't do modding, sorry.

• You know the Fusionfall Retro Beta/Sneakpeak is out?

• Already known it. I've been playing.

• Join_Today.png

Logotst.png

• thank you very much beky the problem is fixed by your favor

• Hey, Beky.

Could i tommorow hit you up in-game for guild?I Would like to join.

Thanks.

• And my time zone is

UTC+3 EEST

I'm gonna hit you up tommorow around 3PM or 4PM depends on my works.

• I'm in Eastern time as well. lol

• I am still new and confused to this forum. So I have no idea how to personal message you. But I noticed that you are in Fusionfall Guild and I am looking for a good guild to be in. Previous one I was in is inactive and not helpful on hard quests that requires parties to finish. I am a level 30 fighter and a fast learner. If you have room in your guild let me know. My in-game name is BlueChocobo

• I’ll be happy to invite you to our guild! You know we extended the member space yesterday!

• Cool beans, I am usually on channel 4 on average since it is not very busy. Easy for me to farm without trolls taking down my mob quest kills

• Haha alright, I'm usually on ch0, ch1, ch2, and sometimes on ch7 for less lag.

• Which one are you now?

• Hi like your character names :)

you should have made KFC as a fat male Majin XD

• hahahaha, nah but it fitted on my tank instead but I don’t like fat majins. And thanks!