Pet Fusion

• Thank you for all the hard work you've been putting in team! :thumbup:

Whilst Pet Feed now seems to work, I'm having trouble getting the fusion to work. I've two Puar Eggs, one of which is 100% exp, and when I try to fuse it with the other I get the fusion progress bar which fills up to max after which nothing happens.

[Arlicu, lvl 40 Swordsman]

• Fusion currently is not coded. I already posted this in the big bug thread. and it wil be implemented once Daneos can get the code to be stable :)

I'm not 1005 sure if this is a bug per-say but when a pet egg has full EXP and you try to fuse it with another the bar fills up but then nothing happens.

This may be that pet evolution does not yet work though?

Thank you for the pictures and what not but you do not need the third item on the right hand side to evolve/fuse your pet. those items just increase the chances it'll be a successful outcome. I had quite a few pets evolved in TW and not a single one had any items from the cash shop as i do not cash.
    I think it's safe to assume pet evolution is not yet coded properly.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!