Resolution not working correctly

• When I got into the game, I went into the options and set my resolution to my normal which is 1920x1080. The problem was it blew up and made it so my character was at the bottom right of my screen and huge. I had to set it to 1600x900 just to get it to fit my screen as it should but now looks as though it is set to 800x600 old resolution. Is there some way of fixing this so the game looks how it should and can still be in fullscreen or do I have to play in window mode to get the good graphics with it being set to 1920 x 1080? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

PS. oh and I did search but found nothing on this so not sure if it was brought up before and solved and I just couldn't find it or there hasn't been any posts on it.

• Yeah I tried that and it still makes it too big, which make my character go down and to the lower right a little. That also makes my xp bar and all the icons on the right disappear as well so I cant see nothing of that. Ill try and get a screenshot uploaded as soon as I can.

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8482/

Ok so this is my resolution at my native res of 1920 x 1080. Any ideas on what needs to be done to fix this as I have tried ingame options and even tried changing the resolution from within the SystemEnv.txt but nothing worked.

Edit this post so I wouldn't double post again as I try not too. So I was trying to see if there is anyway of fixing this or do I have to settle with the 1600x900 just to get it to fit? I hope not as it looks like crap then and fuzzy.

• Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue? I have tried ingame options and even the SystemEnv.txt file seeing as I don't see anything for config files besides a file that doesn't let me open and edit it.

• Ah, this was an issue that was nuisance to me as well.
    There's a simple fix though, so don't worry.

Find DBOG.exe > Right click and find "Properties" > Go to "Compatibility" tab and check "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings".

Open up the game, set your resolution and it should fit fine now.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!