Question about PiPiload Game Card

• Hey, gang. I am in the process of getting the Super Saiyan Founder's pack and have registered with PiPiload already. In the payment options I see we can redeem some gift cards that I can get here in America for this rather than use my personal credit card, since PayPal is no longer set up with PiPiload.

Can anyone confirm that this will actually work? Planning on heading to my local CVS and snatch up a $75 gift card from them and then redeem it for the points for that SS Founders pack tomorrow. I definitely want to contribute to this project and I think these founders packs are a great way of doing that.

Sorry, if it seems like a dumb question. Have never used PiPiload before and would rather use the gift card route, just wondering if anyone has done that before.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

• just be careful with pipload. they aren't scammers but they might ban you for no reaosn and then its going to be a big ordeal to get it working and to get your card that you paid for. They are gonn ask for a picture of ur ID an dcredit card statements if you use a credit card... idk abotu a cvs card. should work fine. eveyrone be warned though its a pain in the ass. ive been trying to get this resolved all day. and they donthave a phone number so you will need to email them if there are any problems which means you will get an answer when they get to it.

• just be careful with pipload. they aren't scammers but they might ban you for no reaosn and then its going to be a big ordeal to get it working and to get your card that you paid for. They are gonn ask for a picture of ur ID an dcredit card statements if you use a credit card... idk abotu a cvs card. should work fine. eveyrone be warned though its a pain in the ass. ive been trying to get this resolved all day. and they donthave a phone number so you will need to email them if there are any problems which means you will get an answer when they get to it.

Hey, thanks for the heads up. Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything gets resolved for you.

I'll most likely try to get the cash via one of the gift cards and see how that works.

• So, the gift card does work. I redeemed a CVS card on PiPiload then redeemed it here for the Cash Points and got myself the S. Saiyan Founders pack.

Just so everyone knows in case they didn't want to use personal credit card info on PiPiload.

Good lucks, guys!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!