Account logged

• Hello, I have come to report a problem of the server that when changing channels disconnect me and I have the account connected and it is not disconnected until the server losp gone that Fix that problem thank you very much X(

• You need to wait for the CH your character was on to crash or for a server refresh. Your character crashed because you used the Change CH menu instead of logging off and changing that way. it's still buggy

Absolutely nothing you can do until your character is logged out. Try frequently to see if it's happened and until it's more stable do not use the change CH menu to prevent you getting stuck again :)

Hello, I have come to report a problem of the server that when changing channels disconnect me and I have the account connected and it is not disconnected until the server losp gone that Fix that problem thank you very much X(

• im a new user, the ncp's in the principal village are gone and try to switch channel too, and then i cant move my char, i cant log in and ill be waiting around a hour... nobody can give an answer or a solution? the char in the panel cant change the location, and wait is the only solution ?

• if you are logged on and stuck you need someone to summon you out of the stick or you need to log on and wait 5 minutes then type "@unstack" in the chat to be teleported to your popo stone,

You can only use unstack if your LP and EP are full, You've been logged on for at least 5 minutes, and the Ask Popo Skill is not on cooldown

im a new user, the ncp's in the principal village are gone and try to switch channel too, and then i cant move my char, i cant log in and ill be waiting around a hour... nobody can give an answer or a solution? the char in the panel cant change the location, and wait is the only solution ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!