Upgrade system need the latest update from tw

• I believe that many of you remember how gear got upgraded in vanilla DBO, to make it easy for everyone who doesn't got their weapon to +15 yet, well lets put in the old system when you could go safe upgrading with weapon upgrade +5 to +8 with purple and armor upgrade with +4 to +6 or +7 by chance with green. This would make it less stressful for those who keep getting downgraded when using white stones and it would get easier for players to clear content and find bugs.

It is somewhat fair enough considering that in the start people had it easy upgrading to +15 now I hear people complaining on plat in dungeons and raging. Some players consider waiting for the wipe than playing the game to find bugs and that is a problem, we need more people in end game content to file in bug reports. 20% of elite players isn't enough players, if its that we call the leaf of DBO, how come we still finding bugs, because the amount of bugs is to high. Not to say that people in the top aren't reliable, but in the many years I have played MMO's betas and alphas, what I have learned is some people will contribute to the server and some will not report bugs they can benefit from. That's how it goes, we are all humans and we make mistakes. I really hope we can bring back that old upgrading system, it will fit into the new(old) white stone upgrade system. I hope I didn't offend anyone and I hope we can get this game fixed as a community, we are in fact testers, before we become players.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!