Dark Warrior and Shadow Knight some question

• Hello, i'm have some question about Dark Warrior and Sk.
    So first question it is how work Focus on gloves and Hit rate on sub weapon.
    Because Focus give us hit rate, and crit rate, and attack succes rate( debuffs).
    When we play as a tank we should have focus i'm mean we use taunt and bleed so we need more succes rate.
    So we dont need on Sub weapon Hit rate because when we use debuff or taunt hit rate dosen't work right? Because only focus give us succes rate. If we dont use Hit rate on sub weapon it is better use Crit % or Crit rate. ??
    Second question how work skill wich we do with sub wepon like Blood Strike or Energy Siege if I have weapon +25% crit and gloves +25% crit we add they together and we have 50% crit % from skill Blood Strike / Energy Siegie or only 25% from sub weapon? So if i'm have on gloves 11 crit rate on sub weapon 12 crit rate together i have 23 + main crit rate 23 so in total i have 46 crit rate on skill wich use sub weapon or only 35 crit rate? So if i have energy attack 800 and if i wear gloves 70lvl+7 and this give me total attack ene 980 this will raise my attack from sub weapon like SB or ES? So if this energy attack dosen't work on attack from sub weapon i'm dont need to use base skill which add me 36 soul and i dont need items like armor pants boots, gloves wich give me soul because this give only energy attack and my skill wich sub weapon work only from attack which sub weapon?
    Third question when we use kaioken and attack power has been raise whether skill from sub weapon too are raise or only skill from gloves like Special beam cannon?
    Fourth question Blood Stike work like debuff (because it is bleeding) or normal attack? We should have with this hit rate or % crit on pvp and pve.
    Fifth question when i'm use only skills from sub weapon so i'm don't need upgrade gloves, because they give attack energy and this dosen't work on sub weapon?
    Last question how is max Lp% rec it is 60% or more?

• 1. Hit rate on subweapon is more PvP oriented vs. Classes that stack DEX (gives dodge) like fighters. THere is no real better between Crit% and Crit rate, depends on what you want: to crit more frequently or harder. People tend to use a lot of % because they see other doing the same but well... up to you (in a perfect world, have both hehe).
    2. The added stats like Crit % affect all attacks so 50% on your crit % example. What only applies on specific skills is the base attack of the subweapon (and its upgrades). So if you have a +15 axe you'll hit OP bleeds but the skills that don't use axe won't have the same dmg (unless your gloves have also good upgrades). I honestly couldn't understand the follow-up of your questions, please use more punctuation to organize your ideas.
    3. I believe everything gets the boost, although Kaioken is currently bugged.
    4. You got me on that one, someone needs to answer this 100% sure.
    5. Yes, as SK for example your big damage dealer is Bold Strike Strike so focus first on upgrading axe (although also upgrade gloves whenever you can because it is important too and can turn the tables).
    6. Max LP% abs is 60% indeed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!