Korin Quest

• Well, i have a weird issue with master class quest. When i completed the task to beat him he proposed me to choose a class what i want. I did it and i know he should give me a item to locate a master class teacher but he didn't gave me anything. What should i do know?

• * Updates
    - New command for players which will learn second class mastery passive if it is missing: @addskill2
    - New command for players which will create master class quest item. It only works on people who are adult and do not have second master class yet. Please note that you can not remove the master class quest item. Only use this command if you are adult, you dont have the quest item and no way to get the quest item from korin again.
    How to use? Enter "@addmasteritem CLASS-ID" into the chat. Example Im a martial artist and I want to become a swordsman then I write "@addmasteritem 8". 8 = the class-id for swordsman.
    Martial Artist: 7 = Fighter, 8 = Swordsman
    Spiritualist: 9 = Crane Hermit, 10 = Turtle Hermit
    Warrior: 13 = Dark Warrior, 14 = Shadow Knight
    Dragon Clan: 15 = Healer, 16 = Poco Summoner
    Mighty Majin: 17 = Ultimate Majin, 18 = Grand Chef Majin
    Wonder Majin: 19 = Plasma Majin, 20 = Karma Majin

Please Read the Global Updates and use the search function for more issues

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!