Help Out A Fellow Level 50

• Hey, uh, it's been about 7-10 days since I started and I'm level 50 Human Spiritualist Turtle Hermit, already have Super Saiyan, and I was wondering what I should do now in the game. Leveling has become quite hard and boring and I have crafting level 10 but no good recipes and I don't know where to get cool stuff like Dogis and other stuff in the game... How can I increase my maximum LP too, because I saw a level 43 Human with over 14k LP and I'm here with 5k...

• Hey, uh, it's been about 7-10 days since I started and I'm level 50 Human Spiritualist Turtle Hermit, already have Super Saiyan, and I was wondering what I should do now in the game. Leveling has become quite hard and boring and I have crafting level 10 but no good recipes and I don't know where to get cool stuff like Dogis and other stuff in the game... How can I increase my maximum LP too, because I saw a level 43 Human with over 14k LP and I'm here with 5k...

To level up faster, I would recommend doing UD3 spam party or TMQ4 spam parties. I think you should focus on getting level 70 and as for crafting, you need to get new recipes from each craftsman at new cities. I think next is boo memorial, which gives you level 40 crafting. To get dogis, you either donate on forums (you can see it at dboglobal.to) or buy it with zeni. To increase your maximum life, you either get buffed by an Ultimate Majin or get con armor (15 or higher is recommended for your level).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!