How are the Attack calculations set up?

• Disclaimer: i use The fighter class, so all of the examples I'll be using are attacks from that class

I'm trying to figure out how Skill attacks are calculated, so that i can put them in the correct locations on my Tab.
    When you hover your mouse over them they display one of 3 things: Physical Damage, Energy Damage, or Damage.
    But I'm confused how they are calculated, for example, the attack "Spin Rush" (at Level 3) says:
    "Physical Damage: 327
    Physical Damage: 143%"

What i assumed is that it would do 327 Physical Damage, plus 143% of your Physical Damage Stat, but i don't think that is the case, because the attack "High Speed Needle" (at Level 1) says:
    "Damage: 362% (damage increases when a Critical hit is successful)"

(I will be disregarding Critical Damage calculations) Now, It only says Damage, rather than Physical Damage or Energy Damage, so i do not know which stat to calculate with that percentage, so that Throws the equation I've been doing off.

So, my general question is, Does anyone know how damage is calculated? It would greatly help me, Thanks in Advance.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!