if you a modder enter this thread

• heyyyyy guys !!!!! 8)8)8)8)
    need a Super saiyan 3 mod for males and females in all hairs please if you a modder make it :thumbsup::!:
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5689/

(sigh) How many times does this need to be told? Even if all the modders on this forum gather and cooperate with each other, a super saiyan 3 mod can't be made. We don't have acces to the software requird to edit mesh and other solid things in the game. Yes, that includes hairstyles. And if you keep mentioning the guy in the youtube video that did had a ssj3 mod and how he was able to do it, go ask him yourself instead of wasting your time here. I really don't want to sound rude here, but its just that so many people keep asking and spamming the forums with ssj3 requests. You will surely be notified when it is possible, but please wait until that time comes.

EDIT!

I mentioned a guy showcasing a Super Saiyan 3 mod in a youtube video but he is fake and we exposed him a long time ago. The video was edited, and it was very poorly done. No one ever made a succesfull Super Saiyan 3 mod before. Don't waste your time trying to contact the uploader of that fake Super Saiyan 3 video.

• (sigh) How many times does this need to be told? Even if all the modders on this forum gather and cooperate with each other, a super saiyan 3 mod can't be made. We don't have acces to the software requird to edit mesh and other solid things in the game. Yes, that includes hairstyles. And if you keep mentioning the guy in the youtube video that did had a ssj3 mod and how he was able to do it, go ask him yourself instead of wasting your time here. I really don't want to sound rude here, but its just that so many people keep asking and spamming the forums with ssj3 requests. You will surely be notified when it is possible, but please wait until that time comes.

FutureAkame is right, i got as far as extracting the meshes out of a file and editing it, but there isnt a way to repack it correctly as how dbo got it packed. its super weird and confusing to explain even right now how the meshes are packed in a file even if you tryed editing it.

2li7sbl.png

IGN: Nanashi LVL: 70 Sword Master
    IGN: Madino LVL 70 Dark Warrior
    IGN: MadKarma LVL 25 Wonder Majin

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!