​¡So confusing! Someone help me with this please. (>- < )9​

• ¿Can help me with this? I don´t know what i have to do in this step.

I open the obj.pak and i have the skins for dojo dogi files, but i don´t know how to swap the files, how to overwrite is so confuse and i don´t want to make a mistake and broke the game. (I have a backup but if everything is OK in the first try, fine. ( ^ 3^)9 )

464f6fcd5b8bc9d510be426a69cfd545.png

• If you want to replace textures of dogis is in TEX.PAK (inside you will find the .DDS, etc), in OBJ.PAK are the game models (the .DFF, etc.). / Si quieres reemplazar texturas de dogis es en TEX.PAK ( dentro encontraras los .DDS,etc), en OBJ.PAK estan los modelos del juego (los .DFF,etc).

A) Open the program DBOResourceTool, search folder PACK (It is within the folder DBOGlobal). Within PACK open the file TEX.PAK. / Abrir el programa DBOResourceTool, buscar la carpeta PACK (se encuentra en la carpeta DBOGlobal). Dentro de PACK abrir el archivo TEX.PAK.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9840/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9841/

B) Open the TEXTURE (1) tab, then the ITEM tab (2), finally find the name of the file you want to replace (3), right click on the name and select OVERWRITE ... (4). Find the mod with the same name and replace. / Abrir la pestaña TEXTURE(1), luego la pestaña ITEM(2), por ultimo busque el nombre del archivo que desea reemplazar(3), dele click derecho sobre el nombre y seleccione OVERWRITE...(4). Buscar el mod con el mismo nombre y reemplazar.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9842/

jG2kdl4.gif
    >Soy modder de Codigos - Texturas - Audios - Etc.

>I am modder of Codes - Textures - Audios - Etc.

• Muchas gracias hermano, ahora si se como hacerlo, pero igual termino, inicio el juego y no me aparece el traje del dojo cambiado, supongo que no me funciona a mi, muchas gracias por tú atención, tú esfuerzo y atención, eres un crack man, se necesita mas gente como tú.

• Muchas muchas gracias sosalucioleonel, con tú ayuda lo consegui, ahora veo a la gente con ropa akatsuki jajaja es genial.

Con el archivo prop255 me solucionaste el problema.

Obrigado pela intenção Nikecrane, mais já solucionei o problema. Kkk

Someone put this like a tutorial, like a Solution please, this post can help a lot of people.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!