Guild suggests (っ˘u˘ς)

• The guild have a system soo anoying, maybe is a word too strong for that.

Well, the problems i see, u cant see only the online players, you have to see yes or yes all the players, who is online and who is disconnected.

I think is a good idea put some type of little button for hide the offline players, and just leave the names of players online, with that you don´tmneed push all the list of players for found 1 name.

The other suggestion is change the price od the "Style Points".

But no the prices of "10k, 50k, and 100k" for "5SP, 10SP, 50SP", or other options, that i think is good.

What i think is not good is the option of buy a emblem for 14.000 Style Points if you want change your emblem again.

That is so expensive, i spent today more than 12.000.000 of zenis in donations for have 8000 style points, and after that i pay 2.000.000 for buy the emblem with the 8.000 SP, well i think that is ok, is a emblem who gonna be the face of your guild, is a good price.

But and if i want change again the emblem of my guild, i don´t know, put others colors, others words, well guys, for that, you need 14.000 Style Points..

Hell no.. It´s not hard to make money if you know of were you can draw it, but it don´t rain of the sky.

Is a lot of money dude, easy to get or not, a good lot of money.

¿I buy the emblem and if i want change the colors, or modify something i have to buy other for the price of 2 new emblem? Is better create a new guild and buy a emblem for this one, and that is ridiculous.

Fine, and what is a really good price for you Krygor, well, if you buy a emblem for a good price, that emblem is yours, so, if you want change something of him, you can make that everytimes you want, for free, but i don´t know if the developers want to put a price in that like, 100,000 zenis for modify after buy the emblem, the paint don´t grows on the trees honey, well i think is a good deal.

I see something in one post who i liked but i don´t know how hard gonna be make a code for that, and is put in the game a option for appear the guild emblem on the back of any dogi, that can be cool, dreaming is free.

The guild have a bugs too, like the emblem who don´t appears on the normal dogi emblem, if you close the game, and join in him again, you lost the emblem of your dogi, but i talk of that in the post of the bug in other section, i don´t know if that is a bug, if the emblem disappears for you, but for the people who see your back he still in there, really i don´t know.

But is that ladys and gentlemans, thanks for the attention.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!