Kraken+Bakterie

• I know bugs will be less then,but a lot of people are waiting for open beta now.You know that in a game, bugs will not be solved all, but we should donate for the sever.If all of us buy the cash shop items from the players by cash, this game will be over.I think its time to begin the open beta, its fair for us who bought everything from the cash shop but not the BUG players. Do yours, just begin the open beta.Then we will know that the sever should never be sewpt again

• Donating or not will make no difference. Daneos working when he can and when he want.

Would You work if Your boss pay You anyway? I don't see official start so fast. There's no budokai, DB Scramble, 100-150 CC, some other stuff + many many bugs (as You can see how many is repaired every week). Launch game, test, report a bug, that's the fastest way to see official game launch.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!