EP regen buff never affects EP regen in battle state

• I find the following bug when I am playing DBOG.

EP regen buff does not affect EP regen in battle state

The EP regen buff actually affect EP regen in normal state only but not the EP regen in battle state. It is tested with Dragon Clan's skill Kami's Light (lv3, Increase EP regen by 35).

Test result:

No buff

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10576/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10575/

With buff

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10578/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10577/

EP regen:

No buff in normal state = 111

No buff in battel state = 6

With buff in normal state = 146 <-- +35 due to buff

With buff in battle state = 6 <-- same as no buff

Same equip and character are used so the value of ENG would no affect the comparison.

When comparing the EP regen value, it is found that Kami's Light buff increased the EP regen in normal state only. I cannot follow whether this is the design or a bug. I didn't test with equips which have EP regen increase property so I don't know if equipment has the same problem.

If it is not a bug, just tell me. If it is, please fix it. Thanks for taking time for debugging and maintenance.:)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!